Sunday, June 3, 2007

Red Striped

Well, the basketball game sucked. Hard to believe, going in, that it would be the Pistons that ran out of gas.


The weird thing to me is that, on the basis of this series, the Cavs have made the jump. Largely because LeBron's made the jump. Cleveland's going to rule the East for the next 6~10 year, the way things stand. I don't know how they do it, honestly, because once you get beyond LeBron there's not a player on the Cavaliers who's more than barely above league average.


Anyway, boo end of the Piston's season. Hooray Frenzy!


My main character's name – for the time being is Artie. Somehow, whenever I write a slugline, it comes out ARITE. The first hit on a google search for arite is a used auto parts store. I have no idea what this means, but it means something.



Probably that I need to quit for the night.

No comments: