Friday, June 15, 2007

Tweety Wants, Like, A Million Thompson Babies

It's come to my attention that in the bizarro world that people like Chris Matthews inhabit, someone like Fred Thompson (Now 30% more jowly!) are prime specimens of square-jawed, virile manliness. Possessing the kind of high-wattage machismo and rugged good looks that leave seats wet. You know, because they're so damn hot.


Yeah, I'm pretty sick of the innuendo, too.


But when I hear things like that I can only think of that quote about Washington being Hollywood. You know: “Washington is Hollywood for ugly people. Holywood is Washington for the simple minded.”


Which I thought was by Thompson's fellow conservative manly-man McCain. But turns out I might actually be mistaken.


Still, only in Holyweird East does Mr. Mathews get to gush about Mr. Thompson's cologne without people thinking something is very, very wrong with their teevees.

No comments: