Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Whither This Blog?

Ah, yeah, been a bit of an unscheduled vacation there, hasn't it? Again. I think, you know, you just have to put up with the flaking with me. And while you might have guessed that with the looming deadline, I'd be hard at work polishing up my script before the month ends, working in a maddened frenzy at getting that story done, driven, consumed by the act of creation you'd be wrong. Truth is, I've pretty much been slacking off. Just been bored and disinterested in a lot of things lately. Couldn't really tell you why. No good reason to relate. No excuse to spin wholecloth into a tale. But I can tell you that I'm sick and tired of being, well, sick and tired. And I think I'm ready to make a change.


First, though, there's four days left and an unfinished script to deal with.

No comments: