Friday, June 22, 2007

File Transfer Complete

Well, the day is over. My test is done. My commitments, such as they are, are fulfilled. That's a weight off my shoulder. I feel renewed, refreshed, like it's a brand new day. A brand new world. I have plunged myself into the crucible and emerged reborn. Emerged better. The weight of the past sloughed off in the heat. Melted away like wax running down a lit candle. Everything's better now. Everything's clearer now.


Now, I believe I had a script to finish...


Well, actually, I think I'm going to take a break tonight. Veg out, as much as I'm capable of it. Take a breather. I'll hit the ground running tomorrow. There's eight days left. Plenty of time.


Did I mention I'm thinking of starting over again?


Oooh! I just had the best idea for a stageplay. Should I? I don't know. I mean I'm crazy. But that crazy?

No comments: