Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Rain Maker

I'll have you know, we've just shattered my record for posts in a day. That's what happens when you keep me away from the office for a few days and allow the production lines time to crank out the material. But, my previous record was fourteen and, by my count, I made fifteen today, not including this one.


I haven't been spending a lot of time on the Frenzy boards. Don't know why, maybe because I'm not having that hard a time writing this go around and more of a problem finding the time to do so. But I keep meaning to. Although, ugh, from a cursory glance at the board it appears that the self-adopted moniker for the even is not the “Frenzy” I've been preferring and is, instead, the more namby pamby “Screnzy”. Sigh, these are my people...



Word from the blackhearted and perpetually rain drenched Soluna camp is that she has, in fact, started a new script. So have a few others I've talked with. It's going around. I'm going to derive special satisfaction, though, from crushing her since she's such a copycat.


What else? Ah, I guess the Pistons are keeping coach Saunders on the payroll. I don't really have a strong feeling one way or the other. Flip's not exactly the best coach but the team's due to be blown up in spectacular fashion this summer anyway so, really, how good a coach do you need to rebuild with? Throw in the fact that the potential replacement being most bandied about the Motown is Zeke and, yeah, I think standing pat's not such a bad move.

No comments: