Monday, June 18, 2007

Script Frenzy: Failure

Well, not yet. Still almost two weeks to go. And, collectively, from all the scripts I've been writing, I've more than busted through the meter. Just haven't, yet, managed to finish one off. Which, of course, is what I was trying to do this weekend. However, unless I can somehow manage to write the 5~7k more it'll take to reach “The End” and fill in all the plot holes in my sleep, I don't think I'm going to make it. I probably could pull off an all-nighter but tomorrow's a busy day and I need my rest. So, I'm calling it a night and I'll hit it up tomorrow.


But that's the problem. Tomorrow, I expect my productivity, writing-wise, to plummet. It's the start of Purgatory Week; not quite hell but I still don't want to be there. And I'm going to have to scramble to find the time to sit down and write much of anything. Oh well, I'm just going to keep the frenzy down to a dull roar for the next few.

No comments: