Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hamster Outage

Ah, my blog appears to be back. It went dead, along with my internet connection some time last night. Right as I was in the middle of a post dump. Blogtastic auto-save features mean I didn't lose much, except precious, precious time. It's alright, most of it sucked anyway. My pipeline to the outside world came back on sometime this morning although anything related to Blogger was curiously awry.


Script's coming along nicely, thanks for asking (I will break Soluna like so, with my Act 3 revalations!), but let me throw up some stuff so I don't feel like this place is so threadbare. That's the problem with going overboard on posting as I have the past few days, it creates an unhealthy expectation that I actually will post a bunch of crap no one cares about daily...

No comments: