Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Finite Crises

Ah, rough day today. Seems my life is falling apart again.


Anyhow, I did'nt have much time to devote to writing tonight, as a result, so I haven't been able to give my script the going over it deserves just yet. Also, a crash managed to steal about 300 words from my total. Nothing too major but I lost part of a nice little scene and I don't have any desire to write it now.


Still, I managed to pad my lead, as it were, even further. I checked my word count officially and discovered I was actually underestimating my total. I'm up to 5k now, which puts me square at a 1k a day pace and meets the little mini-goal I set for myself but didn't manage to tell anyone about.


I could probably do more, but I'm going to call it a night and pick it up tomorrow.


No comments: