Saturday, January 27, 2007

Done For the Night

This weekend's Guild Wars event increases the drop rate on unique items in Cantha - the setting for the first expansion, Factions. In case it's not apparent by now, I'm taking a pass on it. While it's nice and all to see that Factions is still getting some love and support (A lot of people didn't like it but compared with just how I felt about Prophesies when it was released, I thought it was pretty good. Did a lot of things right but had a few real big design blunders.). But by this point I've already gotten the greens I wanted.

I thought it would be nice to have a weekend away from the GW but overall it's just been kinda blah. Tried to get some Arena time in but my game was completely off.

Outlook: Feels like I'm coming down with something.

[1] - 5 minutes.

No comments: