Monday, January 8, 2007

Guild Wars: Le Sigh

Awful night in the snowball fights. I think I eked out maybe 50 gamer points although I can't be arsed to check right now. Although I did pick up 5k in faction. Just another bot filled night. There really needs to be something done about this because it pretty much took all the fun out of my evening and I don't know how many others. It's gotten to the point where before each round starts I try to get my teammates to play "Bot or Not?" and most of them get it right away.

When I was on a team with decent players then there was some leecher sitting idle. When I was on a full team then they were the sort that likes to fight rather than, you know, win. This, of course, makes Saus very angry and I really let my inner ogre out to play. After all, if I can't have fun winning at their game, I can always make up one of my own. And I don't know about the rest of you but spreading some bile always makes me feel better.

Anyhow, this particular line deserves to go down in posterity.

So, there's the developer who's looking to come up with a new format but is stuck. Can't think of anything new. One day he's using his bare fists to pound rusty nails through his dick and thinking to himself, "You know, this could be more painful." The next day he walks into the office and says, "I've got it! Snowball fights!"

Thank you, I'll be here all night. Try the veal.

No comments: