Friday, January 19, 2007

Papa Laid Bare

Mind still boggling for a universe which puts Colbert and O'Reily in the same television box. Twice in one night (Yeah, I pretty much had to cross into enemy lines to watch the Factor for that segmetn. If it's any comfort, I regret it.) . Ability to blog...fading...

Outlook: Time for my nightly Guild Warring.

Tomorrow the PvP weekend starts. I noticed the other day that the client loaded an update (Caught it out of the corner of my eye because, you know, it was quick like all Guild Wars updates.) and I'm certain it contained some of the goodies that'll be made clear tomorrow. I'm going to try and get some stuff up but, uh, no promises, okay? If you thought I disappeared when the weekend was about PvE grind then I'm about to drop off the face of the earth. Or get uncomfortably geeky about builds and tactics and such. Either way, I'll be having some fun.

[1] - 6 minutes.

No comments: