Saturday, January 13, 2007

Good Day in the Salt Mines

A marathon PvE session tonight bore much fruit. Oreon's not only capped the Avatars of Balthazar, Dwayna Grenth, and Lyssa, as well as Reaper's Sweep, Vow of Strength, Cautery Signet, Cruel Spear, Cripping Anthem, and Defensive Anthem for a bounty of 100k XP. He's also managed to get through the quests to get to the next mission and unlocked several new Heros along the way. I've got Zhed the centaur Ele along with Sousuke the other Ele, Olias the Necro, and Zenmai the Assassin.

And I've also managed to complete several quests to trick out my Command Post with new and improved NPCs. Including a skill trainer who's pumping me a steady supply of SoCs.

At the moment Oreon's got two spare SoC, another 3 skill points open, 43 skill points spent, 330k experience in total, and 6.2k Sunspear points.

Tomorrow I'll march on to Vabbi and see if I can't grab a few more. But for the moment, I'm about to fall down out and collapse.

Outlook: Grind-tastic!

[1] - 5 minutes give or take.

No comments: