Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Going Into Sleep Mode

I promised myself I could take part in this weekend's festivities if I cracked down and got some writing done this wee. I've been shooting for a goal of 100k a month and, well, I've got a few thousand done so it's time to step it up (Shame I'm not counting blog posts or, you know, I'd have rocketed past that mark already, in all likelihood.). That means I'm going to be cutting back on the blogging and some other things for the time being. Not taking a complete break because if there's one good way to atrophy your skills it's to stop abruptly. No, I'm still going to try and get some blogging in every now and again. As well as steal a bit of time here and there to game but I've been letting some things slip and they're going to be taking up more of my time. So, expect light blogging (by my standards, anyway) for the rest of the week.

Outlook: There's no day so bad that a nap can't make it better.

[1] - 7 minutes.

No comments: