Sunday, January 14, 2007

Got Nothing Done Today

Nothing except grinding my heart out, doing housework, and watching some football, that is.

Went 1-1 on my predictions for this weekend, by the way. Correctly called the Saints being a team of destiny - and that homefield advantage really paid off for them. And I was correct in saying that Baltimore's defense could hold the Colt's offense in check. I was just wrong in thinking they had enough of a punch to score themselves. Ah well.

As for the Guilds Warring, I moved over three of my four old characters. The questing to get there was a little longer and a little more involved than I thought. So I experimented a bit with the route and how to go. I found that I preferred to use the Cantha mission to get over because even though there were more enemies the higher level henchies helped out immensely. If I had some people to group with I probably would have done the Tyrian one but I was soloing it. And I also picked up Olias and Zenmai for everyone, too, which took some time as well. But here's where I'm at.

Millie the Model

1427k XP (just 71 off from another "level" but oh well.) and 163 skill points. Capped Master of Magic and made it through to the Command Post. Also, along the way she picked up 1194 Sunspear points.

Milanus McManus

705k XP and 109 skill points. Also up to the Command post and with 1332 Sunspear points.

Big Saus

Can't say for certain because I hit the Consulate and an Err 7 knocked me out of the game. I took that as a sign. But he's around 1400k XP and 140 skill points. And sitting in Consulate Docks waiting to run the mission - it's a pretty quick trip from there to the Command Post so I should be able to get it done quick.

Reggie

She's last on my list so I didn't manage to get to her. I'm going to have to see how I feel and how much time I have tomorrow but I might just be skipping her for now - even though I spotted the juicy Rampage as One near the Sanctuary hub the other day.


Outlook
: Progressing nicely.

No comments: