Thursday, January 18, 2007

Lapis Lapuli

Ah, so watched the Naked Trucker and T-Bone Show as I promised. It was good enough for me to tune in next week. Both characters got off some good lines and I like the dynamic between the two. But not exactly up to the heights of the Daily Show that followed it ("You are an expert on sucking." Priceless.). Though maybe it'll pick up in future episodes. The highlight was definitely the B&E scene although that was pretty much spoiled by the commercials. Will Ferrel was nice to see but I though his scene misfired. It was the crazy/angry kind of character he excels in but lacked note of normalcy to make it really pay off.

Class went pretty well tonight. Still stuck in review land and breezing through things that I should already know (Actually, come to think of it, I should know everything in this class already. It's basically pre-Calc and I've already had Calculus. But that was back in high school and all. But now I've got my book and my graphing calculator so I'm good to go. Got done going over the stuff we covered tonight and I'm ready for some fun.

In other news, this coming weekend is PvP weekend in Guild Wars land. And that means it's time to start gearing up. Do you know the last time I've PvPed? Neither do I and I'm thinking that's not a good thing. So, tonight I'm going to be taking a spin in...dun dun dun, the Arena. It's a hive of scrubs and idiocy to be sure but it's not exactly like I'm a PvP god at this point and for a casual format that's easy to jump into it's about the only game in town - I've heard Aspenwood is infested with bots and I had about enough of that during the snowball fights. Anyhow, time to crank up the speed metal because, baby, it's time to kill again.

Outlook: Violent. In the best way possible.

[1] - 15 minutes.

No comments: