Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Tallyboard Two: Electric Boogaloo

  • Posts I wanted to make today: 10
  • Posts I actually made today: 5
  • Posts to reach my goal: 19
  • Days left: 2


Sigh, another day where I've fallen far short of the mark. Saturday is going to be a bad day, too, what with the Celestial Tournament and all. This time around the excuse is that I've taken deathly ill.

You ever have one of those moments where you can feel yourself getting sick? For me, it happened last night as my team was gearing up for a GvG run. I felt my throat getting a bit scratchy so I took a drink. “Hmm,” I went, “That didn't help at all. Oh crap, I'm coming down with something.”


So, I want you to know that I almost threw in the towel on my mad dash to 100 posts several times today. However, I eventually decided that it was time to persevere. I'm not sure if the results are worthwhile but there's still two days left so I'm not quitting yet. I am, however, quitting for the night because I'm about to collapse. So, I'm going to get to bed early and hope whatever disease is plaguing me will be burned off by the morning.

No comments: