Friday, March 30, 2007

The Tallyboard Three: I'm Too Sick To Come Up With Something Witty

  • Posts I wanted to make today: 10
  • Posts I actually made today: 6
  • Posts to reach my goal: 13
  • Days left: 1
I'm even sicker today than I was yesterday. I could try and tough it out but, honestly, I think my writing's turned to crap and I can barely concentrate. So, I'm going to call it a night, drink some more tea and have some more soup, and try to get some rest. Hopefully, I can be well enough tomorrow for one last push but, honestly, I'm kind of doubting that I can make it (Ah, but you might have noticed I haven't published much GW stuff lately. If I can ramble on about anything, it's Guild Wars. I just don't know if I have 13 posts worth of rambling in me what with the tournament and all.).

I think I am going to go ahead and try to liveblog the tournament tomorrow. I've never done something lie that before and the game times are kinda inconvenient for me so we'll see how it goes. But I'm pretty much going to be camped out in front of the monitor tomorrow going over the games as soon as I can. As I said earlier, if there are any games you'd like me to offer comment on, please let me know.

No comments: