Saturday, March 3, 2007

Lotta Words in That Post

A lot of good words.


JR's point boils down to “update the damn game more frequently, kthxluvubye.” Which, you know, isn't a new idea or one that hasn't been said before. I've argued the same myself in the past. But, as another poster says, “it's all in the accent.” Or to put it in my own language sometimes saying what everyone already knows is a fine project especially if you can say it particularly well. There are songs we sing for other people and then there are the songs we sing to ourselves. And, well, JR's the kind of intelligently unruly poster-troll whom I always tried to encourage as a moderator so, of course, he happens to hum the common wisdom in a pretty nice tune. It's got a good beat and I think I'll dance to it.


In other words, /signed.

No comments: