Thursday, March 1, 2007

Celestial Tournament: The Third Aftermath

Well, those scheduling issues I mentioned seem to have been bigger than I imagined. OoX just waited from when our match was supposedly scheduled and through our fallback time. The other team didn't show. From looking over their communications, it seems they messed up with the time differential and thought we were playing on a different day or something. We've talked with Gaile about it, taken screenshots, and sent them off - the whole nine yards. So, it looks like OoX wins this round by forfeit. Lame, but, you know. Same thing almost happened to the Mothership (Although as I'm writing this sounds like their opponent was just running late.) but it looks like they're going to be the only XoO division to actually play this round (RoX getting a bye, remember.).

Win or lose, I'd much rather have played the match. My teammates feel much the same, I'm sure. As I said I'm doing this mostly for the experience. And not playing does nothing for me.

No comments: