Thursday, March 22, 2007

Calling It A Night

Still feeling pretty upbeat after last night's game, in case you haven't noticed. So, another all GW all the time day which seems a bit odd given my snit over the upcoming expansion/sequel but, hey, I'm fickle like that. Really, I still think it's time to start looking for something else to play – and the upcoming end of the Celestial Tournament would be a good time to start scaling back on my GW time – but, at the moment, I'm still having fun. There's still plenty of time until release for GW2 to be reshaped into something more palatable but I'm not quite sure if I have the energy to try and get into that whole process again.


I've noticed that my blogging's trailed off again (As have the comments. We were doing good on those for a while there.) so I'm trying to make a concerted effort to get back on track here. Today, however, not the best day as although I have a lot more to say, I haven't quite had the time to sit down and get it all out. And right now it's practice time again.

No comments: