Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ah Well

No blogging for tonight because I decided to go and watch some NCAA games instead. My bracket has gone down in flames already - I had ODU over Butler, Texas Tech over BC, and I'm pretty sure I didn't have Duke losing in the first round . That's the problem with trying to pick the upsets, I guess - if it works you look especially prescient but if it doesn't you're in trouble. Ah well.

Anyhow, it looks like the next match of the tournament I'll actually be playing in will be sometime Friday. Failing that, the fallback's on Saturday. So, time to get some practice in because whatever confidence I had yesterday has faded. Unfortunately, I've been playing a Paragon lately which makes it a bit hard to go off and practice on my own. You really don't get the full impact without four or five other people around. Your energy management goes to hell, you're not hitting enough people with your shouts and chants to make it worthwhile and so on and so forth. I could just romp around the RA as a spearchucker or a dazebot or something but what I really need to work on there is co-ordinating my spikes. So I still really need some teammates. Ah well again.

No comments: