Monday, March 26, 2007

It's Too Nice Out to Think

Today's been the first day it's really felt like spring. You can always tell when the weather is nice around here when you see people walking their dogs or riding their bikes. And I know my own dog was looking longingly at her leash. But I was rather busy today and didn't have the time. Ah well, tomorrow, I hope.

In the meantime, here's the latest on the tournament match: it's still on, sortof. We're trying to find a time we can both play at to prevent this from going into Victory or Arbitration time - when Mr. Gills walks it's all over for us we're thinking. But we're primarily a PST or GMT -7 time period guild while they're GMT +2 (Which puts them in Central~Eastern Europe somewhere. Nordic countries or Greece, maybe. Or, like OoX, maybe they're from all over and that's the time they find most convenient.). So, that 9 hour difference means that it's night and they're ready to play, we're heading off to work or school, and you can see why we're having trouble here. We've got tonight and tomorrow to hammer it out or it's default time which is something like 7AM for them.

Anyhow, today's been nice. Relaxing and I don't really feel like writing so I'm going to call it a night and get some play time in here. I'll try and get back on track tomorrow.

No comments: