Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I Need A New Challenge

Sigh, another gorgeous day outside that makes me not want to do much of anything. It's supposed to cool off considerably by tomorrow, though.

But, the tournament's over, the month's drawing to a close, and I'm feeling burned out in general. I've got the blahs.

So, I think it's time to find a new project to throw myself into for a while. And, you know, I think I'll pick blogging. At least for now. I've noticed on the right over there that I've made a mere 70 posts this month. That's quite a few but it's still far less than the 100 I want to average (Or just roughly over 3 posts a day - and even then I don't want to include posts like this one.). But, with three days left in this month, if I could crank out 10 posts a day until the end of the month, I could just barely make it. And, you know, what the hell, I'm going to try.

One ground rule, though: I can't cheat by making a post which isn't worthwhile. No one liners or simple link-blogging. I don't tend to do that sort of thing because, you know, if I want to say something I'm going to try and articulate it, so I'm not all that worried.

So, tune in tomorrow when I try to blog my brains out. It's been a while but I used to have fun with it.

4 comments:

Lemming said...

What's more productive, playing GW or blogging?

I'm not sure on that, but I found one significantly more rewarding than the other over break. :P

Sausaletus Rex said...

The way I've been playing lately? Blogging...

But, in all seriousness, I've been charging hard on the PvP tip for the past two months thanks to the tournament. And the e-drama is thick in the air, I think it's a good time to just chill out for a bit, stick to just casual formats, and recharge my batteries with some writing and thinking.

Anonymous said...

Your describing my weather to the "T" .. You wouldn't happen to be in Jersey?

Sausaletus Rex said...

Nope, not currently living in New Jersey. My vague description pretty much covers most of the Northeast and Midwest, though. And I'm a bit wary of giving out personal information any more detailed than that in an online forum where, potentially, anyone could be reading.