Saturday, December 16, 2006

The “What People Have Called Me File” File

Sausaletus Rex, if I may be so bold, is one of the best names I've ever come up with. It's just a densely packed container of information and meaning – one that's useful in any number of situations, of course. But it's also one that's highly modular. It's easily atomized into smaller portions. Most people call these “nicknames” because, I guess, sanity is comforting to them. Not me, so to further my own complexes I'm going to be listing all the various derivations of my chosen identity here for ease of reference.

  • Sausaletus
  • Sausaleto
  • Sausa
  • Saus (#1 with a bullet)
  • Sausy
  • Sauce
  • Hot Sauce
  • Weak Sauce
  • Newb Sauce
  • Nub Saus (Ouch, that one hurt)
  • Rex (The other fork)
  • S.Rex
  • SRex
  • S-Rex
  • Sirex
  • Mr. Rex, sir (They call me Mister Pibb!)
  • R/X (The doctor will see you now)
  • Our Ex (It's all in the pronunciation)
  • Rexy
  • Sexy Rexy (Flattering or frightening? It's a toss up.)
  • Rex N fX (It's called the rump shaker)
  • Tyranasausus Rex (Rawr!)
  • King (Rex means...?)
  • Cookie Monster (For those in the know)
  • And, of course, I can't forget – “Sauasalitioustusness...your name is just too damn long. You know what? I'm just going to call you Susan from now on.”

Feel free to add your own.

No comments: