Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Holidays

Well, it's the day before Christmas Eve and the next few days are going to be a whirlwind of getting ready for and having celebrations so I'm going to be out of commission for a while.

I've decided that after Christmas I'm going to take things easy and have a week long break where I'll just rest up and restore my energies - read some books, play some games, that sort of thing - so, that's right, it's vacation time again.

Don't worry, though, because over the past week or so I've been working on building up a backlog of posts to sprinkle out whenever I find it hard to do things around here. Nothing too fancy, just projects and things that I've already started. I'll burn through some of them and, so, this place will have at least some content every day. Hopefully. We'll see how that works out. But I'll be back with a year-end review (There's only two months to go over but with any luck I can make that a yearly tradition.) and perhaps some new things to share.

So, take care. Have a wonderful holiday. Be excellent to one another. And I'll see you all on the other side.

No comments: