Friday, December 29, 2006

Health Update

Well, I'm feeling better but not completely recovered. My stomach's still turning flip flops but he big problem now is that it feels like someone worked me over with a baseball bat - I'm just sore and feeling like I'm "bruised" everywhere. I'm much more...conscious, though. At this point I've basically eaten one bowl of soup in the past two days and even that isn't sitting quite right. I have, however, drunk what feels like several gallons of Coke (supposedly good for you stomach, who knew?), Ginger Ale (Vernor's, of course. Had to have an emergency delivery because every other Ginger Ale tastes funny to me. By the way, that link has made me really thirsty for some Towne Club. I gather the plant was recently demolished so that's probably not going to happen any time soon, though. Also, I really want a Boston Cooler. Basically, I want to eat/drink a lot of things I can't right now.), and, of course, Camomile Tea. My brother's also fallen ill now - and some other relatives aren't sounding too good either.

No comments: