Friday, December 8, 2006

So It's Come to This

Since I've never bothered to keep any sort of diary whatsoever (Nothing against those who do, I've just never had the time or energy) I was always afraid that this would happen - I have absolutely nothing to talk about whatsoever. You ever have one of those days that feels really busy and then you look back over it and figure out that you really haven't done all that much? Well, that pretty much describes my day.

I mean, I finally got some actual text for my latest story down (part of which is the excerpt I posted earlier). Unfortunately, it takes place well before the actual story so it doesn't do me much good. And I did an awful lot of talking and discussing things - especially with regards to the whole roof situation. But the decision I came to (beyond that the whole roof is going to have to be replaced at this point) was to hold off on making a decision until I could make up my mind - probably after talking with one of the roofers some time next week. And started plenty of posts I just couldn't manage to finish them off and get them posted (My ghost file edges closer and closer to the mythical 50k mark) because nothing really set my mind afire with possibilities. So lots of little steps but no real sense of progress.

Anyhow, that's all for blogging for me tonight. I'm stepping out for the night rather than staying around and pressing to get things done - sometimes I have to but, right now, I don't so since I always pay the price for such things, I won't.

Auto Assault Update: Didn't play today. Maybe tomorrow.

Outlook: I'm going to have fun tonight if it kills me.

[1] - 10 minutes

No comments: