Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Emo-tastic! (aka Man, Parents Just Don't Understand)

I call shenanigans. People who fish for compliments make me so angry.

On a completely unrelated note, why not leave a comment about what an amazing and insightful sentiment that was? You know, blogging's a rough gig and I always appreciate when I get a little love from the audience.

Go on. Leave a comment.

Really, it doesn't take long.

If you do, I'll be your best friend forever.

Oh for the love of god, why haven't you commented yet?!?!

Validate me! Someone validate me! Validate my existence with a response!

Fine, I'm going to go listen to my Linkin Park CDs. Again. Maybe even Papa Roach! That'll show you.

They really understand.

They get me and my pain.

Because you obviously don't.


Outlook: Oh so playful.


[1] - 10 minutes. Most of which was spent researching really awful bands to namedrop, I'll have you know. My pain is your gain.

No comments: