Thursday, December 28, 2006

Too Sick to Blog

I'm not sure if it's the steady diet of leftover turkey and turkey related products or if one of my cousins managed to bring back some kind of killer bug from the bowels Africa but I definitely have something wrong with my stomach. It's been a while since I've been sick so I suppose it was overdue. So much for a nice, relaxing vacation this week, though, as I've been aching and moaning all day long. And so much for getting much polished up and ready to post here. As I can hardly see well enough to read the screen, doing much of anything is a struggle.

On the plus side, I did get to see Wordplay which is something that I've been meaning to for a while. Definitely a crossword puzzle addict when I can find the time – although no where near competition level.

Anyhow, I'm just going to be drinking lots of Camomile tea - it was a gift (As a good cup of tea is another thing I'm wild for) and it's supposedly very nice but, honestly, at this point I can't taste a thing - and concentrating on not dying from some sort of hideous stomach flu. Hopefully, this is a one day thing and I'll be right back at it tomorrow. If not, well, don't expect much out of me for a while.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww I am so sorry to hear you are sick!

Sausaletus Rex said...

Thanks, Soluna. Feeling better today but not quite recovered yet.