Wednesday, December 6, 2006

No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap.

It's been kind of a blah day for me today. Trying to get stuff done but, again, just finding it hard to do much of anything. Plenty to talk about I just can't put it into words. At least I managed to get some posts moved off the assembly line and launched into the ether, anyway. I'm more than a little pleased that I'm starting to get the bigger and more important posts - to me, anyway - out of the way. As I write more and more things are getting easier. I just can't say for sure if they're getting better or not. But there's over a hundred posts there on the right - even if you take my daily navel gazing out of the equation. There has to be a post or two with some merit in amongst the muck, I'm sure. I just have to figure out what it is that's lets me do posts like those and what it is that makes me so slow and cripple-fingered, so to speak, on days like today.

It's probably the change in the weather. A week ago it was warm enough to walk around without a jacket. This week it's cold enough to snow. If nothing else it means my walks get slower and shorter. And those are really when I can think about what I want to write - among other things. At least until I acclimate, anyways.

Auto Assault Update: Played a bit last night and again today. Still grinding out those early levels although I'm close to being able to equip some nice loot I've found so I have that driving me forward, if you will. But, no, I'm not really having much fun with the game at the moment still.

Outlook: Hoping I don't go back into hibernation for the winter.

[1] - 10 minutes

No comments: