Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mythos: The World Does Not Want Me To Write

Aw, crud. I just got into the Mythos beta.

Fuuuuuuuck.

There goes my free time.

As a pre-emptive stike, no, I have no invites to pass out. No, I wouldn't give them to you. Because you're smelly. That's why. Yeah? Oh, yeah? Well, so's your old man!

Right. That's settled.

Anyhow, if you're in the test as well and not one of the unwashed masses whom I can now look down upon with disdain, feel free to look me up. I shouldn't be too hard to find. I just won't be playing much until, you know, next month.

Edited to add:

Alright, if you do want an invite apparently they're passing them out like candy these days. There's a big thread where you can beg for one if you sign up at MythosGuru (Note, as far as I can tell, that it's not affiliated with my former site. That's not exactly surprising since, when the Guru became a smash hit some company which shall remain nameless since I've flogged them enough recently went around buying up any free Guru domain space to keep us from expanding. That, by the way, didn't upset us at all since it meant we had established the brand.) and it's apparently working well.

No comments: