Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Doing Something

When the strike started the writers promised they'd soon have ways that concerned bystanders, like myself, could help out. Eventually. Well, that day has now come and there's something to do other than pumping out material into the yawning digital maw on a quiet, unnoticed blog that no one reads and even fewer care about and, oh god, where did I go wrong with my life, what am I doing here and and and....okay, I'm better now.


Anyhow, you can check out this page which helpfully explains how you, too, can send a symbolic box of extremely expensive pencils to the Sinister Six of media executives.


Or, better yet, you can watch this Will Forte short:



Yeah, that's good stuff right there. Why isn't SNL ever that funny? Oh, right, because there you have a bunch of execs telling the writers what and what not to do...

No comments: