Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Cake is Moist And Delicious

There's this pumpkin roll which they sell at my local foodmart arond this time of year. It's one of the most amazing pumpkin confectionaries I've ever tasted and, considering how much I love the orange gourd, that's saying something. It's just a sheet of cake rolled around some filling but I have to snatch it up. The filling I can only describe as cream cheesy. Something like what you'd get if you made a smooth and sikly cheesecake and, somehow, made it into a spread. And the pumpkin flavored carot cake is moist and rich enough to not get overpowered. Chilled in the refrigerator, each slice is an awesome combination.

Why do I mention this? No reason except I'm about to spoil the heck out of the ending to Portal - still easily the best couple hours of gaming I've had in a long while. Why? Not just because it's an awesome little song that runs over the credits. But, because, if you fuckers thought I was gone. If you though losing a loved one was going to keep me on the sidelines for long you are about to be sorely disappointed. I? Am still alive.



For here and now I'm still alive. And that'll have to be enough.

No comments: