Thursday, November 8, 2007

I Shoulda Had a V8

Didn't get much done on my manuscript yesterday. Spent most of my time working on tightening up the outline and working out some kinks. It's definitely better because of it and I don't really mind since I'm ahead of the pace. I really need to stop padding out my word count with fragmentary scenes, though. Have to concentrate on getting scenes done and socketed into the plot instead of creating even more dangling plot hooks I'll need to work in later. I have way too many characters and way too many plots to be juggling and far too little cohesion as it is.

Today, I mostly spent relaxing. When I wasn't studying for that test I have tomorrow, anyway.

I probably shouldn't but I've yet to get my daily writing in so I'm about to plunge headfirst into it. Hopefully I can squeeze out a few thousand words before I collapse from exhaustion.

No comments: