Friday, November 9, 2007

I'm Outta Here

No blogging today since I'm unexpectedly heading out of time. You might recall but back when the dog first got sick there was a small chance I would need to head up to the family cottage to properly winterize it. That didn't happen and, instead, I got to spend that weekend whittling away the hours in the Costume Brawl. But, the cottage still needs to be closed up and I've been volunteered to do it. Karma at work. So, I'm about to pack up and hop in the car and get my drive on. It's something like eight or nine hours and I'll have to ply the two-lane country roads in the dark. Fun.

This, of course, means bad news for my word count since my laptop gave up the ghost some time last month. Instead, I'll be bringing along a notebook and doing the long hand thing. I can't scribble nearly as fast as I can type and it'll take me forever to transcribe anything I happen to write but, hey, it'll be something.

Anyhow, should be back after the weekend just in time for the one year blogaversary spectacular. Until then.

2 comments:

Brinstar said...

You're still miles ahead of everyone else I know who's doing NaNo. We're all jealous!

Sausaletus Rex said...

Thanks, but you really shouldn't be. Besides, you might just be further ahead than you think. I'm planning something...drastic.

I'm going to wait until tonight to decide one way or the other but stay tuned.