Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Welcome to Sausaletus Street

Todays word, children, is “snow”. As in, there's a hell of a lot of snow outside my window and it's only supposed to get worse. I had a devil of a time slogging through it today. Just couldn't drive anywhere at a reasonable speed thanks to the road conditions and as one task dragged into the other, my day slowly wasted away even though it feels like I haven't done much of anything (Beyond that kick-ass ground turkey meat loaf I'm rather proud of. The secret? Day old toast soaked in some milk. Makes it so tender and moist, it just melts in the mouth.).


Tomorrow the forecast calls for even more snow on the ground so I'm not sure how things are going to go. It's the kind of day when I'd prefer to hole up and keep in the warm. Which would mean I'd probably get a lot of writing done (Then again, someone just sent me an invite to Dungeon Runners so I might just load that up and while away the hours with a new game. At first blush, it looks like a Diablo clone right down to the three class choices. Which, you know, isn't a bad thing for me. I can't say I'm very enthused, though, but I do like the business model and I'd like to give it a shot one of these days.). But, then again, it's Valentine's Day so I almost have to get out of the house and, like, interact with people and stuff. So, might be another day of light blogging, might be a day for grand opuses as I try to crack that 15 post/15k mark.


Anyhow, time to get my PvP on.

No comments: