Friday, February 2, 2007

I Am Undone

Sigh, one of those days when I feel like singing the sun in its flight but I've got too much mundane STD (That's, um, shit to do. Not the crotch rot stuff. Why, yes, I did catch the Sarah Silverman show - thought it was overly cutesy and filled with gross-out shock for shock's sake when she's a lot more talented than that. Why do you ask?)

Anyhow, aside from everything else that I'm not going to be talking about to maintain my air of alluring mystery that drives the chicks wild (Any day now... I'm sure... Any day now...) today was the first to really crack the books and get ready for my oh so scary math test this Monday. I whipped up a batch of my famous fried rice (Renowned for it in select circles. Those being the ones between my fridge, stovetop, and table, mostly.) with some chicken in a herb/cumin rub I've been working on. And then I settled in for several hours of going over problems and memorizing forumlas and reviewing charts and graphs and I think my brain slid out of my ears about an hour ago. I'm also convinced I'm going to be way overprepared for this but I've been putting off on the homework because I figured it would be a good way to review so getting part of that pile of unfinished stuff out of the way is all to the good. You might have noticed some blogging - just some more stuff I couldn't get done last night - but that was done inbetween chapters to give myself a break.

Yes, I am crazy. I have the bathrobe and slippers to prove it.

In any event, I'm done for the night. Time to get a tasty beverage and veg out with some electronic warfare. All those new skills are calling to me and I want to see some of them in action. Also, the whole tournament thing has, obviously, fired a few neurons. Just when I try to get out, they keep pulling me back in!

This, though, is what I'm talking about with having to either take a break from the game or quit in frustration down the line - I just can't sustain the kind of burn it takes for long. I should be concentrating on my studies or other things but every spare moment, I've been counting down the time to logging in again for the night.

Outlook: I'm so weak.

[1] - 15 minutes.

No comments: