Friday, February 2, 2007

Trash Talk

To pal Clamatius:

Punk. You might have been around the block first but that just means you're old. You're Web 2.Slow. I run the Guild Wars blogging game now. I got that shit on lockdown, son. Don't even try to deny it.

You want to get match post counts with the king? You want a word war? Bring it. I can make more and more meaningful posts about Guild Wars in between reading chapters of my math book than you will all day. I might even do it just to show your punk ass how this game is run. Then again, I might not to lull you into a false sense of security.

I could go on about getting your mother to suck less but, you know, I just did.


(Yeah, I need to stop studying now...)

2 comments:

Clamatius said...

I don't get paid by the word.

Sausaletus Rex said...

We can get paid for this?