Saturday, February 10, 2007

Time Sink

Going to call it a night early today because I've been rushing around all day and although, as usual, I have so many things to talk about, I lack the time to do so. You see, I want to get logged into Guild Wars and get at it. I managed to get in several games last night and I'm hoping to do so again. Hopefully, I'll have something to say about it eventually but long story short one of those nights where it seems everything is frustrating and not working but a lot of learning is being done. You know, the kind of nights you need to go through on your way to the top.

But even if it wasn't, it's refreshing to be in a guild again. Pal Clamatius was right, damn his black soul, being in a guild makes the game so much better. Meeting new people, figuring out builds and plans, working to get better, playing together, working together, everyone contributing in their own way. Even though I didn't know it, I've missed that feeling. And I want to get back to it - even if it's only running around the Arena testing builds to discuss the next day.

Tomorrow, hopefully, I'll have the Weekly Wrap up. I've also decided to stop the whole "Outlook" and timing myself thing, at least for the time being, in case you haven't noticed. Just, you know, too LiveJournal.

No comments: