Thursday, February 22, 2007

Busy Season

Unfortunately, expect light blogging for the next few days. Just, you know, like the past couple days. It's looking like my next match in the celestial tourney is going to be this Friday - we're still hammering out an exact time but that seems to work better than the Sunday fallback for both guilds. Oh, and in case it's not obvious by now, I've decided that I'm going to be playing the tournament reports rather close to the vest. Not that it really matters and all but I'll take all the advantages I can get, after all.

But, suffice to say our plan worked to perfection last time around. But it's hard to tell whether that's because of the team we played or not. Either way, we've had some ideas and we're going to be tweaking things a bit for the next round. And because of various reasons we're going to be short some of our team. So, I might be shifting to another character role. Specifically, on an Assassin. Which, you know, was something I played a bit when Factions came out. And, hooray for escaping to the frontlines and all. But it's not something I'm very practiced on so with the match coming up quickly, I need to knuckle down and get as much experience on the character in general and the build in specific as possible. Of course, I can only take so much RA going "My god, did you just Echo your Otyugh's? Why in the name of fuck would you do that?" before my hatred of all humanity builds to intolerable levels. I seriously just turn off my local and team chat because the stupid burns so much. But that's when I can head to the Isle of the Nameless and just practice my spikes.

Also, I have another math test coming up next Wednesday. I was half-expecting it but it came a bit out of the blue as it's not on the syllabus. It was supposed to be the chapter we're on and the next chapter which would have put it some time next month. But our professor feels this chapter is the most important one of the whole class so we're going to be testing on it. And with one thing and the other, I'm behidn on my studies. So, I'll need to hit the books.

And, I want to start writing again. I've been massively slacking off lately. But I haven't even tried writing anything in a week and that's something I want to change before the end of the month.

So, I'm saying I've suddenly got a lot more to do and I might or might not have the time to post anything much over the next few days.

No comments: