Sunday, February 4, 2007

Still Too Damn Cold

Just got back from the Superbowl festivities. In case you're wondering why I didn't make a prediction for the game (And I know your breath is baited on that one.) while I did for the earlier rounds. Well, in addition to being busy I didn't really care. Can't say I much like either the Colts or Bears - either the Colts would win and get that monkey off their back (in which case...yawn) or the Bears would win and cite the disrespect factor (in which case...bleck). Anyhow, I ducked out a bit early as the game was all but over. As usual, it was an awful game. Looked like the Bears had a chance in that first quarter but between the rain and the fumblitis and all not exactly an excellent display of football prowess. Generally, I watch for the commercials but I can't say any of those stood out either. The Prince halftime show was...yeah.

Anyhow between that and the last-minute studying I haven't gotten much done today. With the test tomorrow and all, I doubt I'll be doing much then either. Hopefully I'll be able to get back on the blogging horse Tuesday.

Food for today's thought: This post from the Lost Garden and the associated links. Since a lot of the hardcore Guild Wars PvPers I talk to are worried about the game being dumbed down and that hurting things, it's of interest to me. Is it possible for a game to be simple and provide the kind of complex features that make it sell?

Well, I'm going to call it a night and try to get a good night's sleep for the big day tomorrow. A bit of last minute cramming and, hopefully, I'll be ready for the first school test I've taken in a while.

Outlook: GAAAHH!! Panic!

[1] - 10 minutes.

No comments: