Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Like I'd Blister in the Sun

Got my math test back tonight. 100% - I kinda figured but it was the only one in the class. Although it was a bit annoying that the professor made a big deal about it when I was getting my paper back and all. Still, it's good to see that my ongoing crusade to pwn math is off to a good start.

Anyhow, I'm in a rush as I want to get into Guild Wars and start PvPing away. The new tournament's been announced and I want a slice of it, I'm thinking.

Before I go, though, not really sure what to make of this story about an attack on the root severs (There are basically a baker's dozen computers that hold up the entire internet - by dint of having the root directories for all the DNS that goes on everywhere. They're very well protected and there's multiple redundancies and all but take those out and the whole interweb comes crashing down.) but it's, you know, interesting and all. And it was on my mind as I heard it on the NPR while driving to class (On the way home the tunes were blasting because a) I was celebrating and b) I was nearly bored to sleep again.) and it was enough to drive thoughts of the tourney out of my head.

Outlook: Celestial

No comments: