Thursday, August 2, 2007

Too. Much. Math.

The test went pretty well, I though. I wasn't sitting there running through gimme problem after gimme problem, screaming out "Bring it! Bring it! C'mon, get some!". Which I've noted in the past, has proven to be something of a distraction for the rest of the class. On the other hand, there weren't any problems where I just sat there going "I have absolutely no idea how to do this." I'll find out eventually, I guess, but tonight is for one for relaxing (It's also, again, officially, too damn hot to think.).

Tomorrow, as promised, the plan is to shut down blogging to fiddle around with the behind the scenes stuff. Hopefully it won't take more than a week or two but I don't konw how the output will be for a while. I should have a few things to to put up so no worries but if the site suddenly shows up in day-glo pink, you'll know something has gone horribly, horribly wrong.

No comments: