Monday, August 27, 2007

My Bed Is Calling To Me Invitingly

Today, I was charging hard on my script. I'm hoping to be done with the first draft by the end of the month. Since I've got four days left, I'd better get cracking. It's sort of like a more sedate, more personal Frenzy. And like the close to that month, I think my best chances are to stop thinking about the thing, to throw out all I've done so far, and to just start fresh from scratch. Lots of other things to take care of, also, so I don't know if that'll work, but it's what I've done. I think I have the kinds worked out, I think I have the problems solved, and, if not, I'll figure them out along the way.


I'm still decompressing after my voyage into the heart of the Guild Wars experience. Mostly, I spent the day venturing out into the world outside my computer room with its bright glowing orb in the sky, attempting to connect with humanity once more. So many thoughts and feelings about the event that I want to express and, though I've been working on it, I have had the time to yet. So, plenty in the works, but no GW:EN wrap-ups for today. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe not. At the moment, I'm bone tired. I've apparently forgotten how to spell and I'm not going to keep working at them in the hopes I write something other than drivel.

No comments: