Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oh, Good

The blog seems to be back.

I've been monkeying around behind the scenes. You can, for example, find my newly optimized RSS feed here. And, of course, a link to your right for convenient clicking action. I've set it to forward the old Atom feed which seems to be working for me, but as always let me know if there are any problems and I'll cry to myself, get really emo, and get around to doing something about it at some point or another.


Other improvements have proved less successful. I managed to do something to the template code which rendered the site inoperable for a while there. Or at least screwed up my third party app which I use to put up the posts. Since this is visible, I think I've managed to fix it through the time honored fix of rolling back the changes (My obsessive compulsive need to save every minor variation finally paying off for me.). But it did manage to eat the past day or so of posts. Basically, ever since I got my power back, not that you'd know because that post is among the missing. Let me see what I can/should salvage...

No comments: