Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Script Frenzy: I am Wonderfully Insane Now

Yes!

YES!

YES!!!

Three issues in four days. 50 pages. More.

This post is the blogging equivalent of a triumphant fist pump!

But also an exhausted one.

I managed to slog my way through numerous rewrites of those three issues (And, even better, all the back-ups, too. So, really, we're talking about 75 pages or so.) over the weekend but only to the exclusion of nearly everything else.

Seriously, who's bright idea was it to hold the Frenzy during tax month?

More tomorrow? Less tomorrow? I don't know. At the moment, I pretty much have to check to make sure I'm wearing pants[1].

But for now?

Now, I am all that is man.




[1] - This, by the way, is some of the best advice I've ever received. The fact that the person who delivered it was only tangentially intersected with what more mundane minds would describe as reality has no bearing on the blazing sliver of truth encapsulated in those words. The advice? "Always, always check to make sure you're wearing pants before you leave the house." The story behind those words is so awesome, it doesn't even have to actually have happened.

No comments: