Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Script Frenzy: I Am All That Is Man

I just wrote a script introducing four separate super groups, each of which has about seven members (Although not all made it on panel or had speaking roles), and sixteen different villains. Each of whom have detailed descriptions and backstories. Including the sensational new character find of 2008, the Mandingo - half man, half dingo, all racially insensitive (LILY TIGER: Why don't you call yourself something like Weredingo? MANDINGO: I'm a man, I'm a dingo, I'm Mandingo. It's simple, I like it. LILY TIGER: It's just a little offensive is all. MANDINGO: I don't get why you're so upset about this. LILY TIGER: Because I'm black, you racist mother fuh-- KRAKAGAR: Now, now, children, let's not fight in front of our guest.). All in under 18 pages. Frenzy on!

No comments: