Thursday, April 10, 2008

Guild Wars: Brinstar Rising

I'm unbearably late to the party but, yes, I certainly want to offer my congratulations to Brinstar for her new position as one of the Guild Wars Community Managers. In lieu of sweet, sweet cake (which is a lie, anyway), I'm thinking of saving up to send her a flak jacket. She'll certainly have need of it - her talk page at the wiki is already filled with complaints and calls from what I will charitably call the unwashed masses who will soon taint the purity of her essence and task the selflessness of her patience with the unending filth pouring ceaselessly from their ill-formed minds. Way to go, Brin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Saus!

Dude, if you have any opinions about the game, get in touch with me. I've found your GW related posts to be very thoughtful.

Sausaletus Rex said...

Well, thanks to you, Brinstar. Always nice to be appreciated.

And rest assured, although I'm taking a bit of a break from the game right now thanks to apathy and that other Frenzy, if I have any concerns, I'll be sure to let you know. Either by posting them around here or by contacting you privately. But as I'm sure you're getting more than enough of that already, I'll leave you alone. For now (Cue ominous laughter...roll in for the dolly shot...and...scene! Okay, that's lunch, people.).