Friday, April 18, 2008

Script Frenzy: Hitting You Up

The annual call for funding for the Script Frenzy has gone out. It's an event put on by a non-profit, after all, and requires the support of its participants to function. Well, I've already contributed as much as I can and still, you know, eat this month - which while I find takes away from my writing time it certainly seems to improve its quality. So let me once again recommend that even if you can't throw a few bucks their way that there's always GoodSearch. I've been using it as one of the many search engines I regularly turn to year-round, myself - ever since the first Frenzy last year - and I've had no complaints as of yet. It's simple, easy to use, and you can help out your favorite charity just by going about your daily business on the net.

No comments: