Friday, May 25, 2007

Ugh

Jeebus but it was hot again today. I know I sound like a broken record here but it really saps my desire to get much of anything done. You'd think I'd get all lethargic during the colder months but, really, it's during the summer that I find myself doing less and less if only because it's such an effort to swim through the muggy, sweltering air.


So, anyway, didn't get much done today (Except for playing waaaay too many rounds of Tactics 100. That kind of game is like crack to me.). Meant to mow the grass again but, ugh, I'll wait until tomorrow. It's supposed to rain but it should also be cooler and I might have a small window in the morning.


I haven't said much about my scripting project and that's because I'm horribly behind on it. I did some character design sketches that I'm not exactly in love with but that's about it. I was hoping to scan them but the realization that I suck at drawing has dissuaded me. Well, that and the thought of having to claw through my closet in order to find my scanner. Maybe tomorrow.


Still, Script Frenzy's only a week away. It's time to gear up in earnest and start working on my outline and background material. I'm still not entirely sure what I'm going to be doing, though, so that could be a problem.

No comments: